Where to find the turkey and stuffing during your stay
As the month of November rolls on our Thanksgiving plans will be in the works, if they haven’t already. If you’re looking for a more relaxing Thanksgiving holiday, come join us at Lafayette’s Oceanfront Resort in Wells Beach, Maine! We still have plenty of rooms available and there are several area restaurants that are open for Thanksgiving, providing the traditional spread and more. Here are a few of the places you can dine at:
- Jonathan’s Ogunquit — Jonathan’s will be open between 12-8 p.m. on Thursday. For reservations, call (207) 646-4777 or visit www.jonathansogunquit.com. You can check out their Thanksgiving menu here.
- Bull and Claw — For another year the Bull and Claw will be open to the public for a Thanksgiving feast. Starting at 11 a.m. until 6 p.m., you can enjoy anything from mussels to prime rib and of course, turkey. Reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made by calling (207) 646-8467. To take a look at the holiday menu, visit www.bullnclaw.com.
- Spring Hill — Located just a short drive into South Berwick, Spring Hill will be open for a Thanksgiving luncheon buffet, opening at 11 a.m. and closing at 3 p.m. Reservations are required, with the cost being $26 for adults and $12 for children between the ages of 4 and 12. To see the full list of details for the event as well as the buffet menu, visit www.springhillmaine.com. Reservations can be made by calling (207) 384-2693.
- White Barn Inn — The beautiful White Barn Inn, a AAA Five Diamond and Forbes 5 Star Fine Dining rated location will be open between 1-7 p.m. Reservations can be made via Open Table. White Barn’s Thanksgiving menu can be viewed here.
- Merriland Farm Cafe — This dining favorite will open its doors for the afternoon, between 12-4 p.m., serving dinner. Reservations are welcomed and can be made by calling (207) 646-5040. More information on the restaurant can be found at www.merrilandfarmcafe.com.
- Clay Hill Farm — This award-winning restaurant located in York will be open once again for the holiday, beginning at 12 p.m. and lasting until 5 p.m. To reserve your table today, call (207) 361-2272. A look at their Thanksgiving menu can be found right at www.clayhillfarm.com.
- Cape Neddick Inn — The Cape Neddick Inn Restaurant and Tavern will be open for a majority of the day, serving up a delicious menu of soups, salads, lobster, pork tenderloin and more. Opening at 12 p.m. and serving dinner until 7:30 p.m, the Cape Neddick Inn requires reservations for the holiday, which can be made at (207) 351-1145. Click here for a look at their Thanksgiving menu.
- Stage Neck Inn — Dine right on the Atlantic with a well-stocked buffet. Reservations are required, which can be done by calling (207) 363-3850 extension 405. Hours on Thanksgiving are from 12-5 p.m., with a price of $44.95 for adults, $29.95 for children ages 6-12, while children ages 5 and under are $19.95. A full look at their menu can be found right on their website at www.stageneckinn.com.
- On The Marsh Bistro — Located in Kennebunkport, this restaurant with a view will be open from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. serving not only the traditional turkey dinner, but some of their staple items as well, including a variety of seafood dishes. Table deposits are currently being taken, with reservations being made via telephone at (207) 967-2299 or on Open Table, to which someone will call you after submitting your request. Make sure to check out their menu for all they have to offer.
- Pier 77 — Look out on to the Cape Porpoise Harbor while you enjoy a turkey or ham dinner, or maybe one of Pier 77’s signature items on their regular menu from between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Reservations are currently being accepted for the holiday. Place one today at (207) 967-8500.
- East Restaurant and Lounge — If you’re looking for something more casual, pick up your favorite Chinese cuisine at East just a few miles down the road from Lafayette’s Oceanfront Resort. East will be open for their regular operating hours. You can also have food delivered right to you room! Choose your favorite meal from one of their menus at www.eastdining.com. Menus are provided here in the main lobby as well.
As always the staff here at Lafayette’s Oceanfront Resort would be more than happy to see you! Be sure to give us a call and check on our availability for the holiday weekend. We are always booking reservations all year round between 7 a.m. – 10:30 p.m at (207) 646-2831.